Founder, Yoga For That
About the instructor
Ashley Talbott, Yoga For That's founder, understands the athletic body. She knows that it’s tight, injury prone and needs a decent stretch. But, she also believes that yoga should be inclusive, welcoming and un-intimidating. Her classes provide a fun, safe space for novices and experts alike. They come for the body rejuvenation and stay for the tunes! With a fun approach to modern yoga, you won’t be focusing on chakras and energy here. You’ll be facing yoga with an athlete's perspective; to stretch and heal, to exercise and lengthen. All of this combined with Ashley’s fun and warm approach - you’ll find yourself in a class that focuses on what your body needs in that moment.
Ashley was born and raised in Vancouver, but don't be surprised by her love for tropical weather.
When she's not walking her adorable pup, Lucy, you can find Ashley teaching yoga, writing, hiking, or enjoying a coffee in the sunshine.
There's always time for coffee. And sunshine.
- **NEW** July 22-28, 2019 - I will write my own story & Journal prompts
- July 15 - 21, 2019 - I will find growth in discomfort & Journal prompts FREE PREVIEW
- July 8 - 14, 2019: I won't let fear hold me back & Journal prompts
- July 1 - 7, 2019: I will stop quitting and start pivoting FREE PREVIEW
- July 1 - 7, 2019: Journal Prompts
- July Book Club FREE PREVIEW
- Monthly Focus - Going Package Free
- July Yoga Sequence: 25-Minute Flow to find space