Founder, Yoga For That
About the instructor
Ashley Talbott, Yoga For That's founder, understands the athletic body. She knows that it’s tight, injury prone and needs a decent stretch. But, she also believes that yoga should be inclusive, welcoming and un-intimidating. Her classes provide a fun, safe space for novices and experts alike. They come for the body rejuvenation and stay for the tunes! With a fun approach to modern yoga, you won’t be focusing on chakras and energy here. You’ll be facing yoga with an athlete's perspective; to stretch and heal, to exercise and lengthen. All of this combined with Ashley’s fun and warm approach - you’ll find yourself in a class that focuses on what your body needs in that moment.
Ashley was born and raised in Vancouver, but don't be surprised by her love for tropical weather.
When she's not walking her adorable pup, Lucy, you can find Ashley teaching yoga, writing, hiking, or enjoying a coffee in the sunshine.
There's always time for coffee. And sunshine.
Join our online mentorship program for all the things that will help you grow as a yoga teacher!
- Videos covering relevant content
- Live Q&A's
- Weekly Assignments
- How to teach a multi-level yoga class FREE PREVIEW
- What Successful Yoga Teachers Do Differently FREE PREVIEW
- How to Nail Your Yoga Audition FREE PREVIEW
- Always Be Prepared to Teach FREE PREVIEW
- Making a Living as a Yoga Teacher FREE PREVIEW
- How to Deal with Disruptive Students FREE PREVIEW
- Avoiding Teacher Burnout FREE PREVIEW